Sunday, March 19, 2017

First Look: Outdoor Schedule

A few weeks I just saw the outdoor dual meet schedule for the first, and slowly have been the dates and locations of major meets. Today I saw the full Westerly schedule. I put in on the 11th grade page, but it's here as well.


West Warwick and Narragansett will be new additions to tracks I've running, and a possibility of also running at some out of state tracks. There's also a number of meets I've have been to before like the Stonington dual meet, Loucks Games, Moretti Invite, Retro Relays and NBNO. I'm certainly not locked in for any of them, but am really hoping to go to loucks as I know there's great competition and I want to go to NBNO as well. It'll be fun to crush some Stonington distance runners at the home track, and the relays meets are always fun as well (no idea what retro relays is). They changed the schedule a bit, moving up Classical Classic to weeks and changing from boys only to co-ed, while giving Moretti invitational, a meet that was co-ed that slot (moving it one week back, it served as a meet for those who did not qualify for schomp). I'm also happy to go to Narragansett a couple of times and Portsmouth with their fantastic 8-lane track.

No comments:

Post a Comment